If — after having reviewed the Foundation’s mission and interests — you believe your organization’s activities to fit with our goals, you are invited to apply for support. The Foundation makes available its application in Microsoft Word format.
Please be aware of these restrictions:
- The Foundation only supports recognized nonprofits with designation by the IRS as 501(c)(3) organizations.
- The Foundation has no deadlines; appropriate applications will be reviewed in a timely fashion and considered at the next available board meeting.
- While the Foundation supports organizations with a national scope, our primary giving is to organization and activities in and around Fort Meyers, Florida.
You are expected to complete the application in full before it is submitted. Please limit the narrative portion of your application to 3 pages. In addition, you must include all your supporting documents at the time you make your application for support.
Supporting documents include:
- List of Board of Directors including name address and affiliation
- Organizational chart showing decision making structure
- Copy of IRS Letter of Determination tax-exempt 501(c)(3) status
- Federal Tax ID Number
- Program/Project Budget
- Organization’s current operating Budget
- Copy of the most recent financial statements
- Copy of tax returns for the last three years
- Copy of Organization’s Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws
- Any additional information that would assist the Harper Foundation in reviewing your request
Submitting your application:
Send your completed application form and the above materials by regular US Mail to:
The Daniel R. and Anne M. Harper Foundation
c/o Hughes, Snell & Co., P.A.
1470 Royal Palm Square Blvd
Fort Myers, Florida 33919
If you have questions about our application process, please e-mail or call.
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: (239) 689-3024
DO NOT submit your application by e-mail or fax.